Diagnostic Assessment for Autism Spectrum Disorders
Bright Eyes offers a full diagnostic assessment for parents who have concerns about their child’s social development, communication, or behaviour. A trained psychologist uses both the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS-2) and the Autism Diagnostic Interview- Revised (ADI-R) that are considered the gold standard in autism diagnosis.
Bright Eyes offers a range of psychometric testing for children and adolescents. This testing includes the use of the
- Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scales – Fifth Edition (SB-5)
- Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence Fourth Edition (WPPSI-IV)
- Wechsler Intelligence Scales for Children – Fifth Edition (WISC-V)
- Wechsler Individual Achievement Test (WIAT-III)
- Adaptive Behaviour Assessment System 3rd Edition (ABAS-3)
- NEPSY-II. A neuropsychological assessment
- Achenbach Child Behaviour Checklists (CBCL)
- A range of anxiety and depression measures for children
Common reasons for referral are: assessment for entry to school and/or funding purposes, to assess giftedness and to gain a perspective into your child’s intellectual potential. The psychological assessment(s) that your child may require depends on a range of factors such as; age, developmental and learning needs.
To arrange an appointment please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9498 1596